Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015

A little braid- Quick and easy

Hi Everyone!

So it's been a while since I last posted something and for that I apologize ( hope someone is still reading this). I had one of those moments in life where just everything gets to you at once and you feel paralysed and unable to do much. Well that has describes pretty much myself but now after a break from most things I am back with full energy and determined to keep blogging as I love it so much! (mostly hard due to my record of laziest person ever!!) 

To start I wanted to show You i quick and easy braid I do when I am late for school or I'm having a bad hair day or if you are just lazy and don't have the energy nor the motivation to wash you hair every day (who does that?? and if you do big respect to you! Any tips who you do that??)

Anyway, so lets begin. I don't really know if this braid has a specific name so I we shall call it braid-around-the-head??.. Okey not really  haha

Basically all you have to do is take three sections of hair in the front and braid it down till the middle and adding new strands of hair as You go down. 

Once arrived all done on both sides, simply but the two braids together and plait them normally. You could do a fishtail braid as well if you prefer it that way but I haven't quite mastered that one yet (dammit). 

To finish of I pulled some strands of hair out and loosened it up a bit. And lastly, just to secure I put in some bobby pins and some hairspray just to make sure everything stays where it should. 
I have done mine quite loose and messy looking but if You want a more neat one you could totally do so. 








I hope you enjoyed this look and I will speak to you real soon!

xxx Rebecca 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen