Sonntag, 29. März 2015

It is okey!

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking much lately.
Do you know that feeling when your life seems to rush 1000km per hour but you seem to be stuck at the same time? Like everything seems to move to fast for your brain to catch up but at the same time everything seems to be in slow motion. 
That's what I'm feeling right now. So many things are happening around me and I'm standing still. Like I'm trapped in the middle of a storm, not able to move and run away nor to be carried away by it. 

A friend of mine calls it "being trapped in the waiting room".
Which is quite fitting I think. Because on the other side of the door there may be the hole wide world waiting to be explored but you'r sitting in a room with this door unable to open it nor to forget about it. 

I always ask myself why do I feel like this when there are thousands and thousands of other people, having similar or worse issues to deal with, there' re people who have lost their loved ones, people who are below poverty line, and I'm complaining about my "little" problems.

I think you always need to tell yourself that it is ok to feel this way. Those are your problems and your feelings and this is ok. Problems are relative and irrational. Comparison won't help because you will continue to feel them anyway. Even if they are oh so little, their worth to be taken serious and not to be edged  out.

Does anyone feel the same or do you have some tips? Comment down below!

Rebecca xxx   



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen