Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Current Favorites


Hello everybody!
Today was such a lovely sunny day so I thought why not grab my camera and attempt to take some outdoor shots of my current favorites (me trying to be a bit professional haha). So warning ! This is a picture-heavy post ;)


   Little bag- Mango (suuupper cute and perfect to pimp your outfit)  



 1- Lustre Pretty Please by Mac 
light texture and really natural, really similar to the Cinderella edition one, which is sold out :( 
2- See Sheer by Mac 
pigmented but still natural, perfect for everyday to give your look a little touch of color


 Sea salt spray- Tony and Guy
Gives your hair that extra umph with little efford and takes no time. 


 Blissful body mist- Zoella
I love this scent soo much! It's floral but still fresh and elegant and not too sweet. And I it comes in quite handy during school after lunch where the morning freshness is clearly gone to refresh yourself. 


Honey lip balm- Burt's Bees
Moisturizes and softens your lips and leaves them nice like baby skin (or at least it feels like it). A total lifesaver during winter/spring time!


1- blue ring- River Island (sorry that its so blurred out)
2- red ring- found in the depths of my mothers wardrobe 


 3- black, metallic ring- H&M  (again sorry for the blurriness)
4- rose gold midi ring- H&M
5- golden ring with heart- H&M
6- golden midi ring- H&M (again blurry yeaah)


 1- Cocktail bling- Essie
2- parka perfect- Essie
3- casual queen- p2
4- ballett perfect- Essie
5-Matte White 11- NYX

Now too the more random faves... 

 Ever since I have spotted this cute little box on a flea market I was in love with it! It fits perfectly on my dresser. I think its a super cute way to store your jewellery or lipsticks


Red Queen- Victoria Aveyard
As i am a passioned bookworm I read a LOT. And when this little thing fell into my hands I did let go until the very last page. Story plot= awesome, plottwist= can't even... 
If you love dystopian novels this is you book! No even if you just like books in general this is your book!

What are your favorites? I'd love to know!
So I hope you liked it and until soon :)

Rebecca :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen