Montag, 16. März 2015

Clinique wonder cream


Hello everyone!

So lately I had quite some troubles with my skin. I have really sensitive skin and to my purse's loss, it doesn't tolerate every moisturizer. But as skin is so delicate and is such a main thing I like to invest in a more expensive one rather than a cheap one. It's so important to keep your skin clean and hydrated, especially know when the air is full of pollutants. 
After a long time of searching the right face cream for me I stumbled over the brand Clinique. And as I heard so many good things about it, I thought why not give it a go.
I used the Clinique gel lotion for over half a year and it helped my skin so much. I had healthier, glowing skin. But I had still this problem that when I used a moisturizer for dry skin, the texture was too oily so there would be just spots sprouting from nowhere and when I used one for oily and combination skin mine would just have dead skin spots all over my face. 
So I got across this, which is the Clinique moisture surge face cream. This product was highly raved about and so I thought (despite it's price -.-..), why not try it out?
And I must say I am obsessed with this moisturizer!!
My skin is healthier, more glowing and moisturized. 
It's perfect for sensitive skin and when you don't really know which cream to chose. And because of it's new formula the texture is not to oily but also not to "dry". 
Easy to apply, really light cream and fast absorbed into skin!It does wonders to my skin. 
I can only recommend :)
xxx Rebecca















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen