Freitag, 13. März 2015

Une petite couture...

Hello!

I have been debating whether to write a blog or not since 2 years now. And finally (yey) I have decided to go for it. 
I figured maybe this would be the perfect getaway opportunity for me (and hopefully for some else too). Here I can be 100% myself and lets be honest who is 100% themselves in reality (not me).

I love beauty and fashion related things so mainly (warning)I will probably blog about them A LOT. Though I like everything materialistic and I do am a huge fan of makeup and clothes I do enjoy having a good and deep chat . 

I hope You will come along and do this journey with me and we will be able to have deep or silly little chats all over the world with each other! :) 

(Note: I am not a native speaker so please forgive my "great" english grammar skills)

xxx

Rebecca

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen